Posting Pics Directly From Computer
Laz...thanks for the info on posting pics, but I really don't use Photobucket or any of those other services. Too complicated for me. I would like to be able to post pics directly from my computer. I can do this on the Gretsch-talk forum easily. Can you possibly make this happen?
Hi -- image uploads will only be available to contributors (bloggers etc).
For general posting -- photobucket is great and easy to use (especially if you use Firefox as your browser)
If you don't have firefox, you can download it here
Mozilla Firefox 4 System Requirements
Why am I recommending firefox? -- Because you can install a plugin called Aviary
After you install firefox -- you just go to this website and click on the add to firefox green box
Once Aviary is installed uploading images to Photobucket (you need an account) is a piece of cake.
1. Upload Image from web
- If you see an image on a webpage you want to grab -- you right click on it and a contextual menu opens up. Select Photobucket.
- After the image uploads to your photobucket account Fireox will display (on the top right of the bowser) a couple of options for you to click on
- Click on Links code
- Copy the last line on the drop down menu that says Image code
- Paste that to the post and your are done.
2. Upload a file from your computer -- open the file with the firefox browser and repeat above -- and you are done.
The entire process literally takes a few seconds