Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Dick from Atomic Amps Jay Mitchell wrote me an Email

  1. #11
    LVC
    LVC is offline
    Administrator LVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,366

    Re: The Dick from Atomic Amps Jay Mitchell wrote me an Email

    I am not pissed any more .....

    I am channeling my energies into the online movie script.

    Man this thread is going to go on for years.

    Big Dick and Little Dick really screwed the pooch this time

    The more shit they pull .. the more movie ideas I will get ... I am telling you this is going to be a blast!

    Quote Originally Posted by amp360 View Post
    That's pretty crazy. I'm surprised he didn't delete your review.

    I wrote a really long, detailed review of a Firebird X I had a chance to check out. My review detailed why the X may not be the coolest guitar out there, that it really did fill a niche and do some things much better then anything else I had tried.

    I was called an idiot by a mod over there and they removed my review. I always thought that was kind of lame, as it was a legit review and took a really long time to write.

    I try not to hold grudges or anything, but if I were you I would be pissed, too. It's good the head guy over at FA is on the ball. Hopefully he will have a talk with Scott about doing things like that to members. I would think that kind of stuff would be acceptable on TGP because it's his forum, but that reflects really poorly on FA (IMHO).
    amp360 likes this.
    BOUTIQUE GEAR TALK
    Gear, God & Country
    The Soul Cruisin Band
    WaZaap.com Weird News

    "I'd rather listen to John Lee Hooker play one note rather than those tasmanian devils play a gazillion ones in the key of 'stupid'..."
    Carlos Santana

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4

    Re: The Dick from Atomic Amps Jay Mitchell wrote me an Email

    Quote Originally Posted by LVC View Post
    FAS forum is very cool

    Scott Peterson is a moderator (why in god's name they let him is beyond me).
    Hm, he was one of the first, again very vocal, supporters of the Axe-Fx! What a coincidence! Axe-FX :: Index

  3. #13
    Senior Member amp360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ellicott City Maryland
    Posts
    2,278

    Re: The Dick from Atomic Amps Jay Mitchell wrote me an Email

    You could get this guy to be an actor in it:



  4. #14
    LVC
    LVC is offline
    Administrator LVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,366

    Re: The Dick from Atomic Amps Jay Mitchell wrote me an Email

    Quote Originally Posted by amp360 View Post
    You could get this guy to be an actor in it:
    Head has been prepped for for a condom cap!


    Makes sense ... Big Dick wears a condom cap and little Dick wears a dribble apron.

    Classic!
    BOUTIQUE GEAR TALK
    Gear, God & Country
    The Soul Cruisin Band
    WaZaap.com Weird News

    "I'd rather listen to John Lee Hooker play one note rather than those tasmanian devils play a gazillion ones in the key of 'stupid'..."
    Carlos Santana

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9

    Re: The Dick from Atomic Amps Jay Mitchell wrote me an Email

    Quote Originally Posted by LVC View Post
    Head has been prepped for for a condom cap!


    Makes sense ... Big Dick wears a condom cap and little Dick wears a dribble apron.

    Classic!
    Do you want to take down TGP?

    I've been banned so many times over there I lost count. Simply put every time members see a banned new user, for saying NOTHING other then a 'why' or 'Gee Scott, what about this' it chips away at the credibility of the place. Harmony Central pulled this shit and look at the place now.

    Currently working my magic on TGP. The joke is, all I do is expose Scott for the worm he is. That's it.
    LVC likes this.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: The Dick from Atomic Amps Jay Mitchell wrote me an Email

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacdryver View Post
    Do you want to take down TGP?

    I've been banned so many times over there I lost count. Simply put every time members see a banned new user, for saying NOTHING other then a 'why' or 'Gee Scott, what about this' it chips away at the credibility of the place. Harmony Central pulled this shit and look at the place now.

    Currently working my magic on TGP. The joke is, all I do is expose Scott for the worm he is. That's it.

    I thought I was the only one. Yes, he certainly is a spineless little worm. He's just a power hungry little ****er that probably lives with his mommy or his wife dresses him up like a horse, puts a saddle on him, an apple in his mouth, mounts him dawned in leather and rides him around the back yard. I'll bet as well that he attends furry conventions.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3

    Re: The Dick from Atomic Amps Jay Mitchell wrote me an Email

    Quote Originally Posted by James Henry View Post
    I thought I was the only one. Yes, he certainly is a spineless little worm. He's just a power hungry little ****er that probably lives with his mommy or his wife dresses him up like a horse, puts a saddle on him, an apple in his mouth, mounts him dawned in leather and rides him around the back yard. I'll bet as well that he attends furry conventions.
    Me too. What a pair of ass holes.
    LVC likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •